Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

Ledbury Shopping - New shops, services & sales.

Ledbury Shopping has been updated to include even more shops and services in Ledbury Town Centre. You'll be pleased to know you now have more choice when shopping locally than just a few months ago.

Visit Ledbury Shopping & see what's new in town!

Ledbury Shopping is now listing:
 4 more Hairdressers (of which 1 is new)
 1 Automotive Business (new category!) 
 2 new Sweet Shops
 1 new Gift Shop
 1 new Opticians

 146 Businesses (Up 11)

 Closing Down Sales! 
Sadly Ledbury Town Centre will be losing two long-standing local retailers this month, Kieth Smith Books and Eager Electrical.

Both stores are currently holding closing down sales, so make sure you take a look and grab a bargain:
 New Shops Coming Soon!





As two shops close, another two are set to open their doors soon:
  • Elles Nail Bar - The Homend
  • Monkley's Furniture - The Homend


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit MartRing.com where everyday is a Blackfriday. Clearnance deals from top retailers. MartRing.com is
    the place to find deal posted which are refreshed every hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete